If you’re an Android user living in US then you’re one of the only lucky people who can enjoy full access to Google Play content like movies, books, TV shows, music, magazines, etc. You should be happy and thankful because this content is only available to you and people like Me are still using
Well, did I ever mention that the best thing about Android OS is that there are many workarounds and alternates ways to meet a certain goal. [in this case Full Access to Google Play content]. One honorable XDA member known as KishankPadivar has posted a step by step tutorial to enable full access to Google Play regardless of the country you are residing in.
How to Enable Full Google Play Access
Follow the tutorial below and you’ll be downloading your favorite music or books in no time. [But before you continue, I should make it clear that I am in no way responsible for any damage to your device because I didn’t make it! Blame the maker for God’s Sake]
Before you begin, You should make sure that your device is Rooted. As this method requires root access.
- Download and install Play store v 3.7.11 (download)
- Download and install Market Enabler (download)
- Download and install DROIDvpn and make an account. (download)
- Now, goto Apps manager and delete the data and cache for Google Play store.
- Launch Market Enabler and select any US service provider, tap “Fake this provider now”.
- Run DROIDvpn and tap start.
- Voila! You can now access all the content on Google Play store and download anything you want.
Please share the word if this method works for you. Here is the link to original thread.