Motorola’s Droid 4 has been out for just a couple of days now and developers have already gained root access on it. Thanks to the developer Dan Rosenberg, You can now easily root your new Droid 4 and enjoy the full power of android. The instructions are short and sweet, very simple to follow. Follow the steps given below to Root your Droid 4.
[Before you begin, please keep in mind that rooting your device can void your warranty and it can also brick your device. So, we are not responsible for any damage, follow the steps at your own risk. Make sure you read the instructions carefully and double check everything before proceeding any further]
Now, follow the simple steps below.
– Download few required files and Extract them to a folder [Download from here]
– Now Install the Latest Motorola Drivers [Drivers]
– Make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your device
– Connect your device to the PC via USB
– Run the “Run.Bat” file from the extracted files
– You are done
Your Droid 4 is now rooted. Install Super User, Titanium Backup to confirm the root and Enjoy.
Comment below and let us know if you have any problems with this method or if it worked for you.