Follow the steps given below to gain root access on your Sony Tablet S [We are not responsible for any damage to your device, So make sure you follow the instructions carefully]
- Enable USB Debugging on Your Tablet S and connect it to the PC via USB
- Make sure that ADB is running perfectly Enter “ADB devices” command to check it [If it is not working then read this]
- Now Unzip the downloaded Zip file
- Double click the ‘Run.Bat’ file
- That is all and your Tablet S is now rooted. Confirm that by installing Super User, Titanium Backup etc
If you face any problems with this method or need any help then let us know by commenting below.